We want to invest in companies that want to invest in our community.
Our community’s strength has come from matching its strong workforce and infrastructure with the opportunities provided by successful companies. The partnership pays off for the company, our people, and our future.
It’s why we’re willing to go the extra mile to encourage companies to choose the communities of Jackson County, Mississippi.
The benefits of Jackson County, Mississippi:
- Mississippi is a Right to Work State
- Area included within Gulf Coast Foreign Trade Zone
- Various customized industrial training programs
- State of Mississippi income tax credits for qualified industries in conjunction with certain bond financing agreements
- State of Mississippi financing programs for land, building, and new equipment
- Exemptions of property taxes on finished goods through a Mississippi Free Port Warehouse Law
We’re confident that—once here—these new operations will grow, prosper, and contribute to our successful future as they secure theirs.
The Mississippi ports of Pascagoula and Gulfport signed agreements in Cuba on Monday with an eye to future business and with a Republican U.S. senator from the state
Ingalls Shipbuilding and VT Halter Marine of Pascagoula were among five companies that were awarded firm, fixed-price contracts from the U.S. Coast
Call Toll-Free: (800) 362-0103 • Fax: (228) 762-8431 • Email: P.O. Drawer 1558, Pascagoula, MS 39568-1558
©2015, Jackson County Economic Development Foundation, Inc.