Contract: Multiple, $26M-$34M

ASR International Corp., doing business as ASR Management & Technical Services, Hauppauge, N.Y. (N64498-20-D-4001); The McHenry Management Group Inc., Chesapeake, Va. (N64498-20-D-4002); EHS Technologies Corp., Moorestown, N.J. (N64498-20-D-4003); NDI Engineering Co., Thorofare, N.J. (N64498-20-D-4004); Advanced Internet Marketing Inc., doing business as The GBS Group, Virginia Beach, Va. (N64409-20-D-4016); and Transtecs Corp., Wichita, Kan. (N64498-20-D-4017), are each awarded $26 million – $34 million for an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract with firm-fixed-price task order provisions for integrated logistics services to support logistics functional areas for planning, implementation and management of hull, mechanical and electrical new acquisition/construction systems. The contract awarded to ASR Management & Technical Services is not to exceed $29,400,673; the contract awarded to The McHenry Management Group is not to exceed $28,564,387; the contract awarded to EHS Technologies Corp. is not to exceed $29,583,745; the contract being awarded to NDI Engineering Company is not to exceed $28,551,630; the contract awarded to The GBS Group is not to exceed $33,757,971; and the contract awarded to Transtecs Corp. is not to exceed $34,165,405. Work will be performed in Philadelphia, Pa. (24%); and the remaining (76%) will be performed in Washington, D.C.; Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Pascagoula, Miss.; Norfolk, Va.; Bath, Maine; Panama City, Fla.; Slidell, La.; San Diego, Calif.; Port Hueneme, Calif.; Keyport, Wash.; Japan; and Sigonella, Sicily, Italy, as determined by individual task order awards. This requirement is to provide integrated logistics services (ILS) to support logistics functional areas for planning, implementation and management of hull, mechanical and electrical new acquisition/construction systems and initiatives. Services performed by the contractors shall include various logistics support tasks necessary for continued operational readiness of the organization. The services required include: acquisition program support; logistics program support; engineering program support; manpower, personnel and training support; planned maintenance/technical feedback support; ILS certification support; configuration support and associated analysis. Work is expected to be complete by April 2026. Fiscal 2013 and fiscal 2017 shipbuilding and conversion (Navy) funding in the amount of $60,000 ($10,000 minimum guarantee per contract) will be obligated at time of award via individual task orders and will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. These contracts were competitively procured using full and open competition via the Federal Business Opportunities website, with eight offers received. The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division, Philadelphia is the contracting activity. (Source: DoD, 04/22/20)

Halter Marine awarded fifth Navy berthing barge

Pascagoula, Miss., July 30, 2021 – Halter Marine, a company of ST Engineering North America, has been awarded a contract option for the U.S. Navy’s fifth Auxiliary Personnel

$6.7M grant goes for runway improvements

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) and Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.), and Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.) today announced the

Add_a_subheadng.png

Call Toll-Free: (800) 362-0103  •  Fax: (228) 762-8431  •  Email: hobrien@jcedf.org  P.O. Drawer 1558, Pascagoula, MS 39568-1558   
©2015, Jackson County Economic Development Foundation, Inc.